Nicole Kamm is a Shareholder in our Employment Practice Group.
- Working Families Flexibility Act Means Little to California Employers
- Whacky Employment Claims: Who’s Whackier? Management or the Employee?
- An Employer’s Guide to Election Season
- Terminated: A Marriage’s End Should Not Lead to Employment’s End
- Amended FEHA Regulations: Employers Should Update Harassment & Discrimination Policies
- Whacky Employee Claims: What Employers Can Learn from
- Claims Dismissed: Social Media Site’s Reference Search Not a Background Check
- A Break for Employers: California Court of Appeal Rules on Duty Rest Breaks Permitted
- California Sick Leave Law: New Posting and Notice Requirements Effective January 1, 2015
- Paid Sick Leave Now Required By Law
- Employers: Ready for California’s Minimum Wage Increase?
- Bridging the Pay GAP (2014 minimum wage requirements)
- Employers to Weather an Expansion in Wage & Hour Law
- What the Minimum Wage Hike Means for Employers
- Wage & Hour Claims: Prevailing Employers Must Prove Bad Faith to Recover Fees
- Whacky Employee Claims: Reasonable Accommodations for Unreasonable Requests?
- Post-DOMA for Employers
- Social Media and the Workplace: Federal Court Rules
Facebook Posting Does Not Violate Non-Solicitation Agreement
- Employers: Use Updated I-9 for New Hires
- Employers: New Posting Requirement & Expanded FMLA Regs
- Employment Defense | Governor Brown Expands
Religious Accommodation Requirements
- Medical Marijuana Use Not Protected by ADA, 9th Circuit
- Social Networking and Recruiting –
Should Employers Ask for Facebook Passwords?
- Top 10 Management Mishaps