Hannah Sweiss is an attorney in our Employment Practice Group.
- Transgender Rights in the Workplace: A Guide for Employers to Protect Against Harassment & Discrimination
- Assembly Bill 802 Makes Arbitration Less Confidential
- The Road Ahead for CA Employers: 9th Circuit Rules FAA Authorization Act Does Not Preempt State Meal, Reast Break Laws
- Evolution of the Private Attorneys General Act of 2004Valley Lawyer, a publication of the San Fernando Valley Bar Association, March 2017
- California’s New Uniform Limited Liability Company ActValley Lawyer, a publication of the San Fernando Valley Bar Association, March 2014