Steven L. Feldman is a Shareholder in our Business and Civil Litigation, Environmental, and Real Estate Practice Groups.
Mr. Feldman represents clients involved in business, real estate, probate, and trust litigation as well as litigation involving environmental and regulatory matters.
His wide-ranging experience includes:
- Real Property
- Construction Disputes
- Contentious Probate and Trust Matters
- Unfair Competition and False Advertising
- Misappropriation of Trade Secrets
- Environmental, including CERCLA (Superfund) & FIFRA (Pesticide Act)
- State and Federal Hazardous Waste Control & Recycling Laws
- Clean Air and Water Acts
- Defense of Proposition 65 Claims
- Defense of Americans with Disability Act claims, including Website Claims
- Commercial and Industrial Real Estate Transactions and Leases
- Construction Contracts for Commercial, Industrial and Residential Properties
- Environmental Due Diligence Investigations
- Pesticide Labeling
- Proposition 65 Consultation
- Chemical Manufacturers
- Gas Stations, Dry Cleaners
- Real Estate
- Health Care
As a member of the State Bar of California, Mr. Feldman is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court of the Central and Eastern Districts, and the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.
He is a member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association and the San Fernando Valley Bar Association and holds a California Real Estate Broker’s license.
Mr. Feldman has been named a Southern California Super Lawyer each year since 2009 as published in Los Angeles Magazine and Super Lawyers Magazine.
Reported Appellate Decisions:
- AllChem Performanc¬e Products, Inc. v. Oreq Corp., 2013 WL 180460 (N.D.Tex.) (Motion to Transfer);
- Anglo Irish Bank Corp., PLC v. Superior Court, 165 Cal.App.4th 969, (2008) (CA Jurisdiction over Foreign Bank);
- Tri-Tech Internet Services v. Minassian 2011 WL 386843 (Cal.App. 2 Dist.) (Corporate Accounting);
- Guiragosian v. Southern California Edison 2003 WL 22847316 (Cal.App. 2 Dist.) (Easement)